Wednesday, January 9, 2013

last 2 weeks in semester one

last 2 weeks in semester one

I really don't know how to start yes am happy because we will be done with semester to but I really don't know how this will END , specially for next week, their is a lot of project's to be submit a lot of presentations and FINALLY A LOT of exams.

Yes and thank you Sir that we don't have exam in your subject although we have a lot to do for your project yes it's easy kind of but it takes long time specially for the sits =(.

HEHE I know that should not be posted here but i need to say for same one how we are under Pressures.

one more thing to say I am really worried about finance subject on Monday we have exam so plz pray for me to bring a good mark ONLY to pass this subject.


let me tell you in my other post how i spend my holiday maybe this will change my mood =P. 


No comments:

Post a Comment