Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Reflection

My Reflection 

In this post I would like to talk about my reflection about the Google tools that I used in my site. 

1- Google Earth: this program using was fun and at the same time it was helpful, I was trying to use Google earth in and out side the country in other word (all other the world) and it's really work with the same quality clear view from all the sides, moreover for the next semester we will have an work placement in different places Google earth will help as to find our location easily with out wasting Miss Dina time     

2- Google Docs: as I mentioned in Google site this program was really useful in miss pat project, all of our group member was using it and if their is any update we do it their so all of the group will see it, although before one week our friend lost their PowerPoint they don't know where the save it our under which name so they was stress because of that, and if directly came in my mind that if they save it in Google Docs nothing of this will happen with them.

3- Google Chrome: having this advice from our sir was really good, Google Chrome is the best browser I have ever used I can open so many pages and it would not stack, fast speed as always even if I am downloading, YouTubeing opening more the 4, 5 pages also the nice thing that I can choose my theme.

4- Google Picasa: I love to use Google Picasa it's so easy to find any picture and to edit and play with picture, I was using a lot of picture editor but nothing compare to Picasa and how it is organized and easy to use.

5- Google Desktop: I can add a lot of helpful icons in my Google Desktop for example I downloaded the clock, not's, photos and new's this was my interest so I can see the time while working on the laptop at the same time I can put an important not's so I wont forget what to do at the same time I will be able to receive the update new's , so in this case I wont miss anything =D.

6- Google Searching: I can do a lot of thing's in Google searching, actually my Google Searching is a math program I can do anything and it will show me the end result, I can ask about the weather in all over the world and also it will show me, I can ask about any currency and also about any topic or place so it's for everything.

7- Gmail: before I used to be useing a hotmail but after knowing and using gmail I stopper using anything except Gmail, I can choose my own theme, I can create my own folders and also I can mark whatever is important for me so I wont wist my time searching for the important mails and a lot of other useful options.

8- Google Calender: since I forgot a lot of thing's specially the date's I am really not good at remembering date's for example birthday, wedding .. so I need something to remained me between time to time, Google calender will be the best solution for me their I can add the date with the event name and color it so it will show directly. 

9- Google Language: I used Google language a lot it helps me to translate any word or sentence or even a website moreover it helps me to know how to pronounce the word in the right way

10- Google Blog: there is a lot of people put an useful information in their blogs so when I want to search about something related to the college or even out side the college the first place I will search on is in blogs moreover their is some people use it as an place to start their business so it's really good to know about Google Blog.




In the End I would Thanx Trideb because he gave as the chance to open our eyes and see how Google tools has an useful program although in UAE their is a small number of people who knows how to use it.

THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment