Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Proud and shy


Proud and Shy

their is something from inside I am proud of but around the people makes me shy to talk about and actually I HATE talking about it. 

spending tell now 6 years in the college and I don't know if it was my mistake or the college mistake, when i joined the college i was the youngest one in the class and the college put me in higher Diploma in the first semester and in the end of the first semester the called actually a lot of as because our grads where low in some courses, and they told as that we will put you in diploma or stay in higher diploma but if you fail in any exam you will be dismiss from the college and there is no other chance, in this day i cried a loooooooot actually i wont lie i didn't stopped cried for the whole 2days =' ( , the thing that make me cry that i know that diploma is not my level, and really i graduated in diploma having high marks and high GPA with out studying. 

and now el humdullah am completing my Bachelor am not blaming anyone but really if anyone asked me about how many years left for me my face color change 180 times I HATE talking about it i really don't know why i did now. 

being proud of my self because I know that it is not easy to complete what I start specially with a new friend's and they are little bet smaller then me moreover, most or all except for 2, 3 from who I know complete their Bachelor same of them they wish two but the college didn't except because of their grade and same felt it's enough. 
   
Can it be our secret plz . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment