Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Brother's

My brother's

I have 3 brother's the first one is one year bigger then me the second one is one year smaller then me and the last brother is 3 years smaller them so, so as you can see our age's are so close to each other , yes also i have a big sister 2 year bigger them me, so we are 24, 23 ME 22, 21 and 19. 
being all of as in a smellier age's makes as close to each other a lot, yes I do love them a lot and i miss being with them in a same house =( . 

Everyone of my brother has his own interest and no one has the same interest for example my biggest brother Mohammed is very close to my father and he gives him what ever he want's although my father gives him a lot of work to do and he will be angry at him fast if he did same thing wrong, he was good with his study he didn't put my father and mother in trouble a lot, he loves him self a lot and he takes care of all of as.





My second brother Faisal the most person had a trouble every thing wrong he will do it moreover he really HATES studying my mother and father are really sick from him although I LOVE him a lot and he is so kind with everyone, the most important thing on him that he love all kind of animals he bring everything to our house my friend some times thing that our home is a small Zoo =P 



     

My little prince Ahmed, sometimes i forget his my brother hehe am jk but really he so quite, sometimes we set all of as together with out hearing his voice, he love's a lot of sport's and he really good on them. 








I DO LOVE THEM A LOT 








        

No comments:

Post a Comment