Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year in London


New Year in London

This year I spend my new year in London, let me tell you what happened there with us first we were their near the London eye before the fireworks start maybe 5 hours because us everyone told as that we should go earlier because most London people will be their that's why, first everything was going fine with as letter on the weather started to become really called although we were warring a heavy clothes moreover there were really a lot of people not only British they were from every were.

The firework was very wonderful and everyone was enjoying seeing it =D and her is some picture of it





The sad part from the whole story was the ends it took as more than 2 hours to leave this place or actually to walk for a short destination it tokes as a lot everywhere was close and all the people were drank so my husband was pissed off because I am the one who wanted really badly to come here =(.

But in the end it was a good experience and we sow it once and I guess this will be the last time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment