Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love and Hate

Love and Hate

  • I do LOVE traveling around the word, but I HATE the plan and the smell of it.
  • I do LOVE hanging out with my sister, but I HATE waiting for her to be ready.
  • I do LOVE chocolate a lo0o0ot, but at the same time, I HATE being fat girl =(.
  • I do LOVE my college & my TEACHER'S, but I HATE waking up early.
  • I do LOVE trying new food, but I HATE eating meats & fish. 
  • I do LOVE taking picture of my self, but I HATE taking picture of other.
  • I do LOVE parking my car on the first line's, But I HATE being late on my class.
  • I do LOVE animals a lot , but I HATE their smells.
  • I do LOVE getting a high marks in my courses, but I HATE studding. 
  • I do LOVE wearing a long heels, but I HATE walking on them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment