Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My holiday in London

My holiday in London

I spend this holiday in London, it's not the first time for me to go their but I don't know why I feel happy their as it is my second home, I really love to spend my holiday there and I found a husband feels the same and maybe more =P,
This time I want their not only for fun but the actual reason is to go Shopping as you know those days called a boxing day’s because everything on sale, I thought that am going to buy a lot of new staff but unfortunately  they were really boxing not shopping =( and most of the items are sold already.
But It doesn’t mean I didn’t fight =P no I fight and I bought same items =D

The second reason I want there is to EAT yes there food is really delicious for example I LOVE

 Laduree french toast




Godiva chocolate shot 




Bentley restaurant fish and chips (Harrods)



Plus KAI restaurant those what i can remember for now ,, hehe i feel hungry right now 
let me show you some on the trip picture before i go to eat my dinner 




THE END =D 



 plus Kai resotoranP

No comments:

Post a Comment